Lürzer’s Archive is dedicated to presenting the best new print campaigns and commercials from all over the world.
It is published six times a year, with 43,000 copies being distributed globally in over 70 countries. Since 1998, Lürzer’s Archive has also been producing Specials covering several areas of advertising art, among them advertising photography and illustration.
To reflect the major impact digital editing is now having on advertising photography, Lürzer’s Archive two years ago launched a new special, “200 Best Digital Artists worldwide 2013/14,” designed to give creatives working in this field their own distinct platform.
To follow up the much-acclaimed launch issue, which boasted more than 400 pages, the end of the current year sees the publication of the next volume in the series, which – like its predecessor – will once again act as a showcase for the work of the best 200 Digital Artists worldwide.
Our concept for this latest volume is as follows
1. Only work done within the last 18 months is accepted.
2. Only the best in advertising and editorial photography with a significant share of digital work can be accepted.
3. Selection is made by our international jury comprising art directors and publishing professionals.
4. Digital artists who are chosen will be informed of their selection and can decide if – and how many – images should be published.
5. Production costs are € 1,000 for a full page, and € 1,900 for a spread. The price of the volume – like that of all our new specials – is just €34.50.
Your advantages when taking part in selection
1. The first internationally juried book in digital work for print advertising.
2. 3,000 copies will be delivered free to premium contacts in the advertising industry.
3. Worldwide distribution through our 75 distributors in over 50 countries.
4. The chance to be among the “200 Best Digital Artists worldwide.”
How to take part – through the simple Online Submission System:
1. Go to www.luerzersarchive.com, click on “Submission” and scroll down to “Lürzer’s Archive Specials.”
2. Upload your images in JPEG format (not bigger than 2 MB) and enter your contact details.
3. Once you have been selected, you decide which images you would like to have published.
Submissions should be uploaded onto our website by May 31st, 2014