We want you to design a new print ad promoting our Students Contest.
Since 2004, Lürzer's Archive has been staging its annual Students Contest designed to pick out the most promising new and up-and-coming talents.
For many, such as our first winner Menno Kluin who is now Creative Director at DDB NY, the contest has been the springboard to a successful career. Now, we are running a competition about the contest.
Here is the brief: Design a new print advertisement promoting our Students Contest. The ground rules are as follows:
- Print format (designed for a left-hand page in the magazine)
- Portrait size (205 x 285 mm)
- The ad should fit in with the corporate identity of Lürzer’s Archive (if you need our logo to work with, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Image: This is our current ad for the Students Contest. Your winning submission could replace it in our magazine pages!
The submitters of the best and most original pieces of work will be rewarded with the following prizes:
- A one-year print and online subscription to Lürzer’s Archive Magazine
- A one-year print subscription to Lürzer’s Archive Magazine
- A copy of our 200 Best Ad Photographers Special
- And the most important prize: the best submission has the chance to be featured as a house ad in Lürzer’s Archive Magazine together with your credits! Your ad will be seen by over 150,000 readers worldwide.
Deadline for submission is June 30th 2012.
Please email your work to email@example.com
Good luck – and be creative! We look forward to receiving many great ideas.
Find out more about our Students Contest HERE