A combination of Japanese nail art fascination and computer vision technologies designed to enhance the lives of visually impaired people and make them more beautiful and richer in experience. Fashionable nail art that allows the visually impaired to explore their environment – and be “shown” what they cannot otherwise see.
Rimantas Stanevicius: “If enriching the lives of visually impaired people wasn’t impressive enough, Shiseido did in a way that just blew my mind.
The technology is quite impressive, but it’s almost invisible. All you see is this amazing nail art. For the first time, able-bodied people may even envy the visually impaired because Shiseido has turned accessibility into fashion. ”
- Shiseido Co., Tokyo, Google
- Hakuhodo, Osaka
- Gene Brutty, Rosa Uchima, Yuto Kumon
- Nodoka Kagaya, Yuko Nakanishi, Saki Kato
- Yukiko Sano, Shoko Miyake
- Masato Kosukegawa, Bryan Tanaka, Shunsuke Nishihara
- Hilltop, Digital Artisan